- In this fiscal year, as in the previous year, we provided a support again to the Non-profit Organization “Gakko-no-Sokojikara” (literally meaning “Schools’ Potential Power”) as a supporting member.
- Ms. Umeshita Kaori, the grantee about whom we have reported on March17, 2017 visited Takasu Clinic (Tokyo Branch) and expressed her gratitude to Dr. Takasu. She has been offered a scholarship for women who keep on trying without giving up.
- We received a report from a grantee who has been offered a scholarship for women who keep on trying without giving up on October24, 2014. She will present her master paper at the graduate school and will be granted a master degree. From April, she will return to the hospital where she has asked for a leave of absence and work at as an inpatients’ ward nurse. At the same time, she will also contribute articles to international journals and prepare for academic conference presentations as a visiting researcher.
Takasu Fund intends to fuse and harmonize studies on human life and beauty.
Takasu Fund carries out the following good-will works to realize its purpose.
Medicine, Art, Sport and Other Fields
- Spread studies and knowledge
- Raise talented people and provide scholarship and student loan
- Promote studies and subsidize research funds
- Award prizes to researchers for remarkable achievements
- Carry out enlightenment projects to promote international exchange as well as domestic and overseas training
- Establish, operate and subsidize research institutes
Carry out assistance projects for developing countries and disaster-hit areas, and carry out investigation on assistance to such places
Carry out investigation and research on sound upbringing of children and young people as well as children’s welfare
Support “women, children and young people who keep on trying without giving up” in each field
Carry out elderly welfare projects as well as investigation and research on elderly welfare
Carry out community projects to improve local welfare as well as investigation and research on community welfare