- "Welcome Reception Party of Prime Minister Lobsang Sangay of the Tibetan Exile Government” will be held on January 26th by the Liaison Office of his Holiness the Dalai Lama for Japan．
We donated 1 million yen as a financial support on January 7th.
- "At Pacific Yokohama National Convention Hall legend・Authorized haorice and Dialogue with Scientists” will be held from November 14th to 16th by the Liaison Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama for Japan．
We donated 1 million yen as a financial support on October 2th.
- Dr. Katsuya Takasu donated to the victims of the Osaka northern earthquake the full amount of royalty of the book 「Dai enjo (ikuhosha Publishing Inc)」 through Osaka prefecture on August 6th.
Takasu Fund intends to fuse and harmonize studies on human life and beauty.
Takasu Fund carries out the following good-will works to realize its purpose.
Medicine, Art, Sport and Other Fields
- Spread studies and knowledge
- Raise talented people and provide scholarship and student loan
- Promote studies and subsidize research funds
- Award prizes to researchers for remarkable achievements
- Carry out enlightenment projects to promote international exchange as well as domestic and overseas training
- Establish, operate and subsidize research institutes
Carry out assistance projects for developing countries and disaster-hit areas, and carry out investigation on assistance to such places
Carry out investigation and research on sound upbringing of children and young people as well as children’s welfare
Support “women, children and young people who keep on trying without giving up” in each field
Carry out elderly welfare projects as well as investigation and research on elderly welfare
Carry out community projects to improve local welfare as well as investigation and research on community welfare