- The Nigerians who are living in Japan are impressed by Dr. Takasu’s activities at the 2016 Summer Olympics and Dr. Takasu accepted a commendation as a token of appreciation from the New Ambassador of Nigeria. Dr. Takasu said,“the friendship between Nigerians and me is everlasting” when he gave the greetings.
- We donated \1 million to the Liaison Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama for Japan & East-Asia as support funds for the central Tibetan Administration on June 26 and August 9 respectively
- In this fiscal year, as in the previous year, we provided a support again to the Non-profit Organization “Gakko-no-Sokojikara” (literally meaning “Schools’ Potential Power”) as a supporting member.
Takasu Fund intends to fuse and harmonize studies on human life and beauty.
Takasu Fund carries out the following good-will works to realize its purpose.
Medicine, Art, Sport and Other Fields
- Spread studies and knowledge
- Raise talented people and provide scholarship and student loan
- Promote studies and subsidize research funds
- Award prizes to researchers for remarkable achievements
- Carry out enlightenment projects to promote international exchange as well as domestic and overseas training
- Establish, operate and subsidize research institutes
Carry out assistance projects for developing countries and disaster-hit areas, and carry out investigation on assistance to such places
Carry out investigation and research on sound upbringing of children and young people as well as children’s welfare
Support “women, children and young people who keep on trying without giving up” in each field
Carry out elderly welfare projects as well as investigation and research on elderly welfare
Carry out community projects to improve local welfare as well as investigation and research on community welfare