- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, medical humanitarian organization which provides aid to people in need around the world.
Katsuya Takasu has been offering supports to MSF through donations etc., and this time he paid a visit to MSF hospital in Amman, Jordan.
- Katsuya Takasu donated ¥5 million to "Osaka University Foundation for the Future" to support the Sumo club of Osaka University for building Dohyo (sumo ring), wishing their success in the future.
- We donated ¥1 million to the Liaison Office of His Holiness the Dalai Lama for Japan & East-Asia as support funds for the Central Tibetan Administration.
Takasu Fund intends to fuse and harmonize studies on human life and beauty.
Takasu Fund carries out the following good-will works to realize its purpose.
Medicine, Art, Sport and Other Fields
- Spread studies and knowledge
- Raise talented people and provide scholarship and student loan
- Promote studies and subsidize research funds
- Award prizes to researchers for remarkable achievements
- Carry out enlightenment projects to promote international exchange as well as domestic and overseas training
- Establish, operate and subsidize research institutes
Carry out assistance projects for developing countries and disaster-hit areas, and carry out investigation on assistance to such places
Carry out investigation and research on sound upbringing of children and young people as well as children’s welfare
Support “women, children and young people who keep on trying without giving up” in each field
Carry out elderly welfare projects as well as investigation and research on elderly welfare
Carry out community projects to improve local welfare as well as investigation and research on community welfare