News in 2015
- Takasu Fund supported a graduate school student with a research grant of \700,000-. This student has been working hard on family nursing at a national university school of nursing.
- Katsuya Takasu (Visiting Professor of Showa University School of Medicine) established “Showa University Takasu Scholarship for Disaster Victims” with a contribution of \100,000,000- to it. This scholarship is to help students who have suffered disasters to continue in their studies. The scholarship is granted to such students who have entered or have been studying at Showa University School of Medicine, School of Dentistry, School of Pharmacy, School of Nursing and Rehabilitation Sciences, or Affiliated Nursing Shool.
- Takasu Fund donated ￥100,000- to “Heart Space,” a non-profit corporation that promotes elimination of drunken driving, as was done in 2014.
- Takasu Fund donated 17 judo uniforms to the Palau Judo Federation hoping to promote and spread the martial arts of judo in Palau.
- Takasu Fund concluded a contract with Central Tibetan Administration Ministry of Education (Dharamsala, India) on May 10, 2015 for Scholarship for Tibetan Medical Student.
※From 2015 on, Takasu Fund provides scholarship for one Tibetan medical student per year until his/her graduation. This student has passed the entrance examination to an Indian medical school and he/she shall be recommended by Central Tibetan Administration Ministry of Education.
- Takasu Fund donated \500,000- to “International Children’s Wrestling Tournament” to support children training hard.
- Takasu Fund promised Central Tibetan Administration and its Ministry of Education to provide one medical student per year with scholarship until his/her graduation from medical school. This student shall be a Tibetan refugee in India working hard to become a medical doctor in the future.
- Takasu Fund ordered 20 of “Blue Ribbon Badges” from “Sukuukai” through Association of Families of Victims Kidnapped by North Korea (AFVKN).